Moon Light Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Moon Light Servers

Call Of Duty: Solid Warfare: World At Need Community Forums. Welcome!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliates

ThundeR's Forum moderator application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[MLs]lol
Senior Administrator

ThundeR's Forum moderator application. Empty
PostSubject: ThundeR's Forum moderator application.   ThundeR's Forum moderator application. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:28 am

d]What experience do you have with Web Developing or Web Moderation? (Min. 50 words):I have 3 own websites,and I moderate them http://sfcod5.tk/ ,and 1 more clan website,and 1 samp server website (can I post link?)I have expirience with it.I also made some websites for clans,and servers,and I can make it,and design it to everyone who need it.Also,I make nice logos,so I can moderate forum..

How long have you played the server, how long do you plan on staying?:About a week,but I work hard really,and I will stay till server end.I promise.

What is your Admin Level in the server?:Level 4 Admin,Head Admin,(on forum still not setted lvl 4 scratch )

Why do deserve to be a Web Moderator/Developer?:As I said above,im expirienced,I work hard,and im good with logos..And I have admin position.

Do you have any experience with PHP or CSS?:no..
cheers
Back to top Go down
[MLs]Threshold
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
[MLs]Threshold

ThundeR's Forum moderator application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThundeR's Forum moderator application.   ThundeR's Forum moderator application. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:18 pm

DENIED
You are already a Web Moderator, seeing as you have a Senior Admin status. You should really only apply if you are a regular player or MLs Clan member.
When you become a server admin, you are automatically a Web Moderator. Staff list will not be changed, your level 4 was only temporary as it was set by Mahesh.
Topic LOCKED.
MOVED to Denied Applications.
Back to top Go down
http://www.awpgaming.com

ThundeR's Forum moderator application.
Page 1 of 1